Today, ReactJS has gained immense popularity because of its extra simplicity and flexibility. People are considering this framework as the future of web development. These days, more than 94,000 sites are developed by using ReactJS. Prodigious companies like Instagram, Airbnb, Uber, etc. are using this framework for their web development. If you want to plunge into this trend and want to impress your customers with some of the eye-catching web apps, you should hire ReactJS developers from a reputed development company who will make your project successful.
In this article, we are going to mention the top 7 amazing features of ReactJS which are the reasons behind the huge popularity of ReactJS.
- Virtual DOM: ReactJS uses virtual DOM to make apps quickly and efficiently. When ReactJS was introduced in the market, the developers predicted that updating old HTML would become expensive and an arduous task for them. Therefore, the idea of Virtual DOM was introduced which will make the developer’s job easier. In ReactJS, for every DOM object, there is a virtual DOM object. A virtual DOM object is the virtual representation of original DOM. This virtual DOM creates a virtual copy of the original DOM. Since this is a one-way data-binding, hence you can easily and quickly manipulate Virtual DOM as compared to original DOM. This is because no data gets drawn onscreen.
- Declarative: For every website and mobile applications, ReactJS creates an interactive and dynamic user interface. ReactJS is enough capable of updating and rendering only the right components when there is a change is your data. Declarative views make your code more acceptable and readable. Moreover, you can also easily debug or correct your code if there is any requirement.
- React Native: React Native is a custom render for ReactJS and it uses native components. If you want to start with React Native, you should have proper knowledge of ReactJS like its components, state, props, and JSX. React Native helps you to transform the React code on iOS and android platforms.
- Performance: Because of virtual DOM, ReactJS enhances the speed of your web applications. With ReactJS, you don’t need to use heavy-weighted frameworks like Jquery and other bootstrapping libraries. Though ReactJS is sufficient to create compelling front-end designs, now, it is combined with super-fast rendering capabilities that will uplift the performance of your app.
These are some amazing features of ReactJS which make it popular among the developers. ReactJS uses new technology which has not been used earlier in the field of web application development. ReactJS is ideal if you want to make engaging and high-performance applications for your business.
Now, you have enough knowledge regarding ReactJS and its features. So, why don’t you hire ReactJS developers and surprise your audiences with an amazing feature-rich app?
Companies like HorizonCore has plenty of experiences in web development, particularly ReactJS development. The company always hires the best ReactJS developers who will accomplish all the development projects successfully. HorizonCore’s React development services are
- React Plugins & components development
- ReactJS native application development
- Maintenance and support
- Portal development
- ReactJS front-end development
Get in touch with HorizonCore for your web and mobile ReactJS applications.
Indubitably, Magento is one of the preferred e-commerce platforms among online merchants because of its astounding features, high flexibility, and … Continue reading “Magento to BigCommerce Migration: Key Insights and Challenges”Read more
As technology is evolving with each passing day, the markets are crammed with many software development and engineering jobs. Though … Continue reading “Why Full-Stack Development is too Good for You?”Read more
Front-end development plays a pivotal role in any web development process. These days, companies are adopting various front-end technologies to … Continue reading “Hire ReactJS Developers to Build Kickass UIs And Interactive Web Apps”Read more