MODx is an Open Source PHP web application framework and Content Management System (CMS), licensed under the GPL that helps you to take control of your online content. MODx helps you to publish content on World Wide Web (www) and intranet, and also helps to build the website exactly as you want to make them. MODx is published in the PHP programming language and uses MySQL database.
MODx application framework empowers such a kind of authority to users and MODx developers with the help of which they can control system according to their need and can easily maintain web content chores. MODx also provides most useful tools and features for designing as they allow you access to rigid functionality that would normally demand technical knowledge. Website Design of MODx guarantees enhanced visibility and increases the profit for your business. The result of this to build some advanced browser friendly XHTML sites. MODx is also an SEO-friendly Content Management System.
Following are the MODx related features that we provide you to create a website:
- Effective web standard support
- Ajax with Web2.0 Features
- Create W3C-valid pages
- Generate fully XHTML compliant code
- Create PHP Application Framework
- Provide SEO-friendly URLs and enhance Meta-tag and keyword control
- CMS with cross-browser WYSIWYG editors
- Strong CSS based menu builder
- Edit content from front-end side
- Promote Rich Text editors
- Web-based graphical user interface
At HorizonCore, our MODx customization team is highly qualified and experienced in their job, and empowers its users build and run Web 2.0 sites. We deliver customized MODx services according to your business requirements. We offer the customization services in creating new sites, updating or modifying existing MODx site, optimizing and adding new SEO friendly features.