Education: B.E. / B.Tech / BCA / MCA / M.Tech / MSC (IT) / Equivalent
Salary: 2, 00,000 To 6, 00,000 (As Per Candidate Experience)
Career Level: Senior (2 to 5 years of experience)
No. of positions: 2
Job Description :
- Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice in standard plugins
- Knowledge of existing built-in WordPress functions.
- Experience in Secure WordPress installing and managing user accounts
- Ability to create custom modules, functions, and shortcodes
- Create plug-ins/widgets that match with WordPress standard
- Integrate WordPress templates into CMS
- The sound in the content update, modules development, and integration, viz. Plugins, modules, etc.
- Strong in plug-in conflict troubleshooting
- Creation of clean, logical, well documented and reusable code
- Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
- Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Should have worked in payment gateway-based applications.