Nowadays, the markets are thronged with many PHP-based frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, Symphony, etc.) which are helping you for the development of your web application. The popularity of Laravel has surpassed all other frameworks because of its simplicity, flexibility, and functions. Laravel also has an array of features which encourage for a custom web application. But, very often a question can be dawdling in the mind of the developers whether Laravel is apt for large-scale web application development projects or not? By doing a thorough analysis, we can find the answer to this question. But before that let’s take a look at the definition of a large-scale application or a big enterprise application?
According to some people, large-scale applications are those which possess several lines of code. While some set of groups believe that large-scale applications have large securities or traffic. Well, the definition of large-scale applications included all the features that are mentioned above. If you want to build a large-scale application, you can hire Laravel developers from a prestigious web development company.
Why Laravel is suitable for a large-scale web application? Let’s unravel it.
Laravel comes with many advanced and unique features and functions. That’s why it is an ideal choice for large-scale enterprise app development. When you compare Laravel with other PHP frameworks, Laravel provides astounding services and highly qualifies for the development of large-scale applications.
What are the important features of Laravel which make it a popular choice for large-scale web applications?
Now, we are going to mention some of the intriguing features of Laravel which make it an apt choice for large-scale enterprise app development.
- Service Container: As a powerful PHP tool, Laravel successfully manages class dependencies and executes dependency injection.
- Queues: This is also an important feature of Laravel that makes it an ideal choice for large-scale web development applications. Queues in Laravel allows you to delay the processing of a task (a time-taken job), until a later decided time. Laravel queues embrace its users with a centralised API over several queue backends and also, a relational database.
- Events: By using Laravel events, now you can easily implement an observer. This observer will help you know and subscribe to any event that is occurring in your application.
Apart from the above features, one of the important characteristics of Laravel is its user-friendliness. That’s why most people use Laravel over other frameworks. Moreover, you can also enhance the scalability as per your requirements.
Most people often ignore the issues that are related to the framework when they are dealing with the domain problem of the app. A poorly written code is not at all acceptable irrespective of which framework you choose.
Laravel is very capable of building large-scale apps with a count per week of millions of views. With the help of several factors, you can secure this.
- To make your web application successful, it is very important for you to use a great cache or session driver like Redis or Memcached.
- You should always try to use a load balancer. Deploying and scaling is quite apparent for most of the PHP-based framework. You need to apply config: cache and route: cache for Laravel. Moreover, you need to ensure that you are working on composer dump-autoload-optimize.
- Always separate your database from your web server. In future, if you go for a scaleup, this is very useful as you need to simply add it to another server.
Cloudflare is applauded by some people for caching. But you need to understand the rules regarding how you could keep the cache clear when items expire. That’s why you should check the expires headers because this is neither Laravel’s nor Cloudflare’s problem.
Before choosing a framework for your large-scale web application, you should evaluate a chunk of things including DevOps things, unique application logic, mechanism of caching, database, and many more. So, you should check your code if it is right enough instead of checking whether Laravel is fit for large-scale applications or not.
HorizonCore is a prestigious web development company which has adequate knowledge and experience in the field of Laravel application development. You can hire Laravel developers from our company if you are planning to build an enterprise larger-scale application. The company always hires the best and the deft Laravel developers who are extremely professional so that they can understand your requirements and business needs.
Visit HorizonCore’s website to know more details and information about the company.
To understand the latest version of PHP and the new features of the PHP team added to it, you need … Continue reading “PHP Versions | Detailed Guide On Top Versions Of PHP”Read more
By keeping an eye on the current employee retention concern. We have come up with some measures that we wish … Continue reading “Difficulties in employee retentions and new hirings”Read more
Principally, PHP is interpreted but PHP is collected down to an intermediate bytecode. PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a general-purpose scripting … Continue reading “Is PHP Compilable? Comparing Old PHP and Rearmost PHP Performances”Read more