The astounding growth of smartphones has motivated many shopping lovers to ditch their laptops and desktops deliberately and to take up these smartphones to accomplish their purchasing. The smartphones are handy, easy to use, and very convenient option as compared to the desktops and other laptops. To establish themselves firmly in this mobile shopping era, it has become an imperative job for e-commerce owners to optimize their stores for mobile views.
The popularity of Magento is simply outstanding over the past few years. A plethora of statistics has claimed that Magento powers 9,063 out of 34,864 online stores present which mean Magento holds 26% share of online e-commerce. This is because Magento has many features and provides the developers with a chunk of facilities. If you want to enjoy the benefits of an online Magento store, then you should hire Magento developers India for your project.
But building a Magento store is not your ultimate goal, you need to make your store responsive and mobile-ready to stay competitive in this era. In this article, we are going to describe how can you make your store responsive and mobile-friendly.
Using Magento extensions: Since Magento is an open-source platform, hence you can solve your problem by using Magento extensions. These extensions will help you to convert your desktop site into a mobile optimized one.
- CouchCommerce: by using this extension, you can convert your desktop website into an optimized one. After installing the extension, the related web inventory for an online store will build within a few minutes. The most important thing is that the entire process is automatic.
- Tenfoot: This Magento extension also helps you to convert your existing desktop site into a mobile-optimized one. This extension is automated and thus, no technical knowledge is required in this process.
By using responsive Magento themes: This is one of the easiest ways to create a Magento mobile site. Responsive themes use similar HTML files along with different CSS files. But for this, you need to hire experienced and professional Magento developers who have in-depth knowledge of this development.
- HTML5 Magento mobile theme: This theme doesn’t come with Magento, but it gives you all the functions that you need to make a mobile-friendly site. With the help of this theme, you can embed audio and video files. This theme also provides a user-friendly search mechanism. But you should have a sound knowledge of Magento if you want to use this theme.
- Argento Magento mobile theme: Indubitably, this is the best Magento responsive theme. This theme comprises 14 popular modules and it is based on CSS3. Once you have purchased the theme, you need developers to install it. You are eligible for free support for one month. After that, you need to apply for further support and updates.
- Neddev Magento mobile theme: This is also another popular Magento mobile theme which gives a clear instruction regarding installation. This theme usually comes with a 3-day trial along with installation and customization services.
Provide simplified payment options: These days, customers are preferring shopping through mobiles because of convenience. The convenience is to pay with a tap with PayPal, Google Pay, Amazon Pay or other eWallet integrations. If you want to optimize your store entirely, you need to optimize the checkout process too. For this, Magento Community has taken initiatives to get access to applications like HiConversion which will help in the checkout optimisation process.
Cut-down all third-party advertisements: Is your Magento store jam-packed with many pop-up ads, floating tabs for offers, deals, etc? If yes, then this may annoy your customers who will view your site by using their mobile phones. So, it would be a prudent decision for you if you cut down or drop the ads. Instead, you can send these ads or deals to your customers through their emails.
Replace the heavy content: It is true that high-quality and impeccable content will uplift your rank in SEO, but, at the same time, it can bog down your site when opened in smaller mobile screens. You should reduce the content and try to organize them in small fragmented sections if you want to optimize your store for mobile. Try to provide ample white spaces because this will enhance mobile readability.
Update your store with the latest version: Magento commerce comes with Mobile-first Commerce which helps you in your store optimization for smaller screens. If you are using an old version of Magento for your site, the first thing you need to do is to update it with the latest version of Magento. Mobile-first commerce assures everything (from a mobile-friendly checkout to responsive themes to optimize UI) at once.
You can easily optimize your Magento store with mobile commerce. Now, you don’t need to use your non-optimized website anymore, rather hire Magento developers India who will turn your store into an optimized one so that you can drag a chunk of mobile traffic.
HorizonCore is a pre-eminent web development company who provides extraordinary Magento development services to its clients.
The company is thronged with many dedicated and professional Magento developers who always provide the best and secure Magento e-commerce software solution to the clients. Their Magento services include
- Magento software development
- Magento e-commerce platform
- Magento mobile app development
- Magento theme design
- Site Migration
By visiting our website, you can know more about us and our services.
Indubitably, Magento is one of the preferred e-commerce platforms among online merchants because of its astounding features, high flexibility, and … Continue reading “Magento to BigCommerce Migration: Key Insights and Challenges”Read more
As technology is evolving with each passing day, the markets are crammed with many software development and engineering jobs. Though … Continue reading “Why Full-Stack Development is too Good for You?”Read more
Front-end development plays a pivotal role in any web development process. These days, companies are adopting various front-end technologies to … Continue reading “Hire ReactJS Developers to Build Kickass UIs And Interactive Web Apps”Read more