These days, a chunk of popular big giants like PayPal, Netflix, Apple, Uber, IMDB, etc. along with more than 32 thousand companies are building their websites by using ReactJS framework. If you want to build your website by using ReactJS, you should hire ReactJS developers from an eminent firm. In this article, we are going to mention some persuasive reasons behind the huge popularity of ReactJS.
Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of ReactJS which helps you to create better web apps.
- Reusable components: React helps you to create “module-like pieces of code” known as components. These components are very useful in creating apps. In React, you can start with small things which you can use later to build bigger things (apps). Each component has a distinct logic and you can use them whenever you want in future. Code re-use actually helps you to make an app easily and effortlessly. Moreover, you can also maintain them comfortably. This reusability saves a chunk of time on development and also, maintains a consistent look and feel throughout the project.
- Virtual DOM: Virtual DOM (Document Object Model) is the core reason why developers are preferring ReactJS in order to create fast and scalable web apps. If you have developed an app which has a lot of user interaction and data updates, you should be careful regarding how your app structure will make an impact on the performance. Because extensive DOM manipulation is always a performance bottleneck and it can even annoy your users. Since DOM is a tree-structured, a simple change can even cause a huge ripple to the UI. By using Virtual DOM, React Solve this issue. Now, every new change is first performed on the virtual DOM. Then, an algorithm will decide whether the changes that you have made to the virtual DOM need to be implemented on real DOM or not. To know more about this, read Reconciliation page on React website.
- Speed up the performance: The Virtual DOM drastically improves the speed of your web applications. This is because it removes the usage of weighty frameworks like Jquery and other bootstrapping libraries. React can alone create eye-catching and compelling front-end designs, but now, it has combined with super-fast rendering capabilities which will boost up the performance. That’s why companies are preferring this framework in order to create modern apps.
- Easy migration: Developers often need to think about migration when they are planning to migrate the entire database from an older technological infrastructure to a new one. This is a tedious and time-consuming job. React is a light weighted framework which means you can add the code anywhere onto your existing infrastructure without the worry of shutting down the system.
- The support of handy tools: This is another reason behind the huge popularity of React. React comes with a handy set of tools. These tools actually make the developer’s task much easier and simpler. React developer tools are a browser extension which can easily available for both Chrome and Firefox. These tools help developers to observe reactive component hierarchies, discover child and parent components, and inspect their current state.
- React Plugins & components development
- ReactJS native application development
- Maintenance and support
- Portal development
- ReactJS front-end development
If you want to know more about our React development services, visit the site and gain more information about us.
Front-end development plays a pivotal role in any web development process. These days, companies are adopting various front-end technologies to … Continue reading “Hire ReactJS Developers to Build Kickass UIs And Interactive Web Apps”Read more
The growth of ReactJS is simply amazing these days and over the past few years, it has gained immense popularity … Continue reading “5 Convincing Reasons to Outsource your Frontend to a ReactJS Development Company”Read more
AngularJS simplifies the development process and that’s why this framework is highly applauded by the developers. To make eye-catching and … Continue reading “Why Should you Consider Migrating from AngularJS to VueJs?”Read more