PowerMTA is probably the most powerful tool for Email delivery service. It is an Enterprise-grade application that provides infrastructure for high volume email. PowerMTA is drafted and crafted to for the emerging challenges of digital messaging customer communications. Unsurpassed reliability and delivery execution in a stable SMTP environment are the pavement on which PowerMTA stands. Superior throughput, real time analysis provides and manageability makes PowerMTA a superior choice of customers over other SMTP Servers.
PowerMTA is dominating the email gateway market and has single handedly outrun almost all other email gateway applications over the line. PowerMTA allows you to adopt the latest authentication specifications with ease, for transferring high volume emails and to comply with changing authentication policies.
Favorite things about PowerMTA:
- Ease of use – An easy step-by-step setup of PowerMTA is provided on both Windows and Linux. PowerMTA comes with a comprehensive manual that describes every command in detail. PowerMTA also has its own blog to keep the users updated in real time for new releases. You can view the blog of PowerMTA here (https://www.port25.com/blog).
- Web Interface – PowerMTA provides its users with a Web Interface for the real-time insight of your mail server – health wise. Quick view of pending Emails, attempting delivery place and what queue is attempting the delivery.
- VirtualMTAs – VirtualMTA is a core concept of PowerMTA. Using VirualMTA technology, the sender can control and monitor the source IP address for every single message. Each VirtualMTA performs functions independently hence chances of your messages being landed in inbox becomes pretty high.
- Email Prioritization – As the title says PowerMTA allows prioritizing of email sending when you need send some emails faster than others. Using this recipient-priority directive feature, password will reset and priority communications will occur before emails with lower priority.
- Transport Layer Security – Internet Services have evolved drastically over the decade and current situation is such that security and encryption is a must. With PowerMTA you can deliver emails over TLS (SSL) to any receiving server that supports the protocol. These features can definitely secure emails from eavesdropping.
These powerful features clearly state the reason for the success of PowerMTA. It is also noteworthy that top brands and corporations, like IBM, Oracle, SlideShare, SalesForce, MessageGears and many more uses PowerMTA. So if you are looking for high-volume outbound and responsible email delivery system, PowerMTA will deliver it.
If you have PowerMTA or if you are willing to implement PowerMTA into your environment, feel free to reach out to us anytime! We’ll be always happy to help.
Principally, PHP is interpreted but PHP is collected down to an intermediate bytecode. PHP (Hypertext Preprocessor) is a general-purpose scripting … Continue reading “Is PHP Compilable? Comparing Old PHP and Rearmost PHP Performances”Read more
Web developers must be wary of such misconceptions? Here, are some common myths about PHP – let’s bust them! 59% of … Continue reading “7 Myths About PHP for Web Development [2022 Edition]”Read more
We now live in an open-source world. Due to built-in modules found in open-source PHP frameworks, tasks that took many … Continue reading “Web Development With Laravel And Its Benefits”Read more