As discussed in one of our previous article “5 Reasons to jump on Magento”, I have listed out top 5 features that will totally make you feel like jumping over to Magento platform. In case if you have missed that article then you can read it here
But what I have not discussed is that why Magento is the best amongst all other E-commerce platforms. I have stated comparisons between Magento and other PHP platforms which will help you understand the reason for the dominance of Magento over every other E-commerce platform.
Magento VS Shopify
- Inventory Management – Shopify’s starter plan restricts you to a maximum of 25 Store items while Magento over the contrary offers virtually unlimited items.
- Coupon and Discount Codes – Here also Shopify starter does not provide this feature whereas Magento allows Coupon Creation and calculation functionalities.
- Themes and Templates – Magento offers a large collection of themes and templates while on Shopify theme database is significantly smaller.
- Multi-lingual Capabilities – No direct multi-lingual capabilities are offered by Shopify, you will have to use a third party app for that purpose. Magento, on the other hand, has inbuilt multi-lingual support.
Magento VS WooCommerce
- Features – Magento wins at this as it allows you to cross-sell and up-sell your products, compare products and add coupon codes for discounts. Moreover, multiple stores can be viewed with the same account. WooCommerce provides functionality for rating products and sellers but anything more than that will require an additional add-on.
- Scalability – Magento is a perfect choice for small as well as huge and grand projects as it is capable of handling enormous traffic and humongous database. On the other hand, WooCommerce is an ideal choice for smaller businesses.
- Purpose – Magento was specifically designed as E-commerce solution and its sole purpose was meant to provide convenient features to E-commerce stores. On the other hand, WooCommerce is not a standalone CMS nut it works within WordPress.
Magento VS BigCommerce
- Costing – Magento Community Platform is Open Source, hence it is completely free to use. While BigCommerce provides various plans as per your needs. The Transaction fee is 1.5% in BigCommerce that is completely free in Magento.
- Backend Features – Backed of Magento is really powerful. In Magento, you can easily access customer service modules and can view reports with just a click. You get unlimited attributes, customers, and product bundles. In BigCommerce service modules cannot be accessed and you will have to pay for extra product listings.
- Statistics – Magento cannot be matched with on statistics part, as it offers several reports and graphs right on Dashboard. Moreover, sales, tax, Google analytics, coupon usage, abandoned cart and much more have their dedicated report. BigCommerce provides just a store overview but it is not as good as Magento.
This list will go on and on, but I think I made my point pretty clear. All of the comparisons states clearly that Magento is a best for E-commerce stores.
We have teams of experienced Magento developers and designers, so, if you want to jump over to Magento from your current platform or if you want to create a completely new store from scratch, we can help and assist you towards successfully accomplishing your project. Leave us an email for further assistance or inquires and we will get back you in no time.
Online e-commerce business has revolutionized over the past few years and by adopting new trends, it embraces the customers with … Continue reading “How does Magento 2 Store help for better Product Selling?”Read more
The e-commerce business is expanding hurriedly, and online businesses are developing new features to keep pace with the current business … Continue reading “Why you Need a Latest Magento Version for your e-Commerce Store?”Read more
Over the past few years, Magento has established its ubiquitous presence in the field of e-commerce development. This platform comes … Continue reading “Magento Service Improved with Google reCAPTCHA and Two-Factor Authentication”Read more