A Virtual Assistant (VA) is an independent contractor who works from his/her office to deliver business support services. This offers small business owners tremendous cost savings by avoiding extra cost of providing office space, equipment and computer software or office supplies.
Who can be a Virtual Assistant?
If you have the skill, knowledge about the job and patience, you can become a VA. Even though there are already a hundred VAs around us what will makes you a successful VA is the way in which you are going to perform and that will distinguish you from others. There are many websites which provide information about skills rquired to become a VA.
Finding a job
There are many entrepreneurs around us who are looking for administrative assistance, secretarial assistance, data entry, web designing etc. Advertise through website, blog, or register your name on similar websites and you will find that you are really busy and making good income out of it. Be sincere and honest.
Our Service packages of offshore Virtual Assistance services includes :
- Editing and Writing services
- Audio transcription, Desktop Publishing and Bookkeeping
- Content creation, Press Release and Submissions, Blog Creation, Auto Responders
- Specialized tasks like Translation
- Event management, Promotion & Research
- Project Management tasks
- Research on any topics with reports
- All types of secretarial tasks
- Help people to remember important dates
- Do web design or create e-mail promotions
- Take and return messages
- Coordinate travel plans
- Help to plan an event
- Marketing and promotion
- Research the web for companies (contact information, data, price comparisons, etc)
- Identifying potential client needs
- Prepare the reports of findings and send it to you
- Web development (web programming)
- Research on your topic and provide you with the information
- Research the price details and suppliers for items you desire to purchase
- Building a large database featuring the best links on a variety of topics
- Employee contracts
- Data processing
- Data management of personal records
- Time Sheet Keeping
- Employee help desk
- Payroll/benefits liaison
Benefits of internet research
- Potential to deliver the results quicker than the conventional research
- More cheaper
- Quick response
- Ability to show wide range of stimuli
Please contact us for more information about virtual assistance services.