SEO (Search Engine Optimizer)SEO (Search Engine Optimizer)
Education: BA / BCA / B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / Equivalent
Job Description :
- SEO Meta Tag Development, Google Local listings & Analytics, Link Exchange, Sitemap creation and submission, Social Book marking and Submission of Blogs, Articles, PRs, Forums.
- Developing and Executing World-Class SEM Strategies for Maximum ROI.
- Performing at Levels of Impeccable Quality.
- Analysis of client's top keywords with basic knowledge of Internet technology (HTML, CSS).
- Key Phrase Research for PPC and SEO.
- Assess and introduce inbound link building strategies and analyse report on performance metrics.
- Monitor website performance based on SEO activities.
- Good time management skills & the ability to multi task while keeping in mind different deadlines.
Desired Profile :
- Candidates with experience are preferable.
- Good Knowledge of Search Engines, Blog promotions, site indexing, Search Engine Marketing, Link building, & Social Media Optimization.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Some SEO experience and knowledge of search engine algorithms would be beneficial but not crucial.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar.
- Should have ability to demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Ability to listen to personnel, understand their needs, propose alternatives and specify the best solution.
- Appreciation of Web analytics and Strong attention to detail essential.