Technical Content WriterTechnical Content Writer
Education: BA / BCA / B.E. / B.Tech / MCA / M.Tech / Equivalent
Job Description :
- Responsible for editorial reviews to ensure accuracy, consistency and usability of the contents.
- Understand the client's requirements to understand the solution and technical writing requirements.
- Write, edit and update technical documents for software product, including manual, online Help etc.
- Work with others in the team to design the technical writing deliverables required by the client.
- Maintain list of outstanding questions or issues that relate to the content of the document being developed.
- Should have a good command over English language.
- Write content for software applications with technical editing.
- Demonstrate advanced skills and understanding of technical communication, grasps new technical information with minimal guidance.
- Write the content for deliverable. It include user manuals, case studies, data sheets, API guides, white papers, proposals, training material, courseware, technical references etc.
Desired Profile :
- Candidates with experience are preferable.
- Have established experience in technical writing, instructional design, courseware development, editing and/or content development.
- Have an eye for detail and a commitment to delivering inventive solutions that will help the users get the best out of the product.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Any graduate with a good command over the English language (both written and verbal) and effective communication skills.
- Have advanced print and online documentation project localization skills.
- Ability to interact with developers and should have graphic, illustration, print-page and web design skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills., including a high level of English grammar.